LEAD’s aim is to bring people of all skill levels and experience together for a collaborative program of nonprofit best practices training, and professional development.
- Current board and staff will learn practical skills and gain access to tools that will enhance the work of their organization.
- Prospective nonprofit leaders will learn the principles of nonprofit service and be connected to opportunities for board membership in their community.
- Both groups will benefit from a reciprocal environment of peer support and shared experiences.
We hope you’ll take this opportunity to strengthen personal and professional skills and empower the work of local nonprofit organizations!
Calendar of events:
All sessions are from 2:00pm – 3:30pm and will be held online via Zoom
- Kick-Off Meeting: Tuesday, September 15th
- Board Management: Tuesday, September 29nd
- Recruitment & Retention: Tuesday, October 13th
- Fundraising & Finances: Tuesday, October 27th
- Social Media & Web Presence: Tuesday, November 10th