Executive Director and Key Staff Coaching
Does your executive director need a little boost? Got an administrative person who could use some skill training and help getting organized? Call us today for our capable and well-trained office staff who can provide executive coaching for issues like board relationships, staff management, office organization skills and grant writing. Sessions can be set up in a variety of ways to meet your organization’s needs.
Interim Executive Director Services
When an Executive Director has to leave suddenly, bringing in an Interim Director gives the board time to make a good hire. In the meantime, the staff is confident that the organization is being well taken care of. The Interim Director can be expected to:
- Assess and manage the current situation – and if from outside bring a fresh set of eyes
- Oversee the finances and program operation
- Keep fundraising and grantwriting on track
- Support staff who may have difficulty with change and provide guidance
- Meet the needs of the Board
- Assist with the hiring and training of the new Executive Director
We have experienced Interim Director staff who can step in and ensure your organization continues working toward its mission while managing the change and keeping everyone focused on the work. Call us for details on how this would work for your organization.
New Executive Director Hire and Transition Assistance
With an Executive Director’s notice to leave comes some opportunities. Organizations go through “life cycles” and have different needs at different times. To ensure you get the right fit with where your organization is now take some time to:
- Confirm goals and vision for the organization
- Assess overall staffing and board needs to determine what expertise is critical
- Review the standing of the organization in the community to assess public relation needs
We can help you through the process from the first stages to sending that final employment letter, ensuring the process results in the best hire for what your organization needs to move forward.
Helpful Resource: Executive Director Sample Job Description