Professional, proven experts. To provide you with the best possible experience, CNS often partners with other resource providers, consultants, and subject matter experts.
Some of our collaborators are:
- Susan Bower, Assistant Attorney General, Oregon Dept. of Justice
- Donnie Maclurcan, CEO, Post Growth Institute
- Tasha Harmon, New Perspectives
- Andi Kemp, Upward Development
- Leslie Witt, Witt Consulting: Tax, Legal, Accounting
- JoAnne Bunnage, Ph.D., SharedVision
- Linda Golaszewski, Nonprofit Programs, Portland State University
- Cheryl R. Olson, CPA, CGMA; Director of NFP Consulting, Clark Nuber PS
- David Atkin, Attorney and Director of Atkin and Associates Center for Nonprofit Law
- Rosalie Westenskow, J.D., Atkin and Associates Center for Nonprofit Law
- Grady Goodall, J.D., Director of Development, OSU College of Liberal Arts
- Ryan and Jennifer Gardner, Visual People Web Design
We take pride in providing high-quality content and measure participant satisfaction with instructors’ performance in every training, workshop, and conference we provide.