Eastern Oregon Nonprofit Conference
September 25th & 26th, 2019
Four Rivers Cultural Center
In partnership with Four Rivers Community Foundation, the Center for Nonprofit Stewardship is proud to present the Eastern Oregon Nonprofit Conference this September.
The event hosts a number of expert speakers to provide informative talks and interactive workshops alongside opportunities for networking. The 2019 conference will include a variety of sessions that cover a wide scope of topics such as fund development, financial accountability, organizational and board development, and diversity, equity and inclusion. Attendees can also attend a networking reception the night before.
September 25th Reception:
This reception, held from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, will be full of ample opportunities for networking with funders, exhibitors, and other attendees. We will have a short learning program and offer appetizers and a no-host bar.
September 26th Schedule:
- 8:30am: Registration Opens
- 9:30am: Welcome and Keynote
- 10:15am: Breakout Session 1
- 11:45am: Networking Lunch
- 1:00pm: Breakout Session 2
- 2:30pm: Afternoon Break and Snack
- 2:45pm: Breakout Session 3
- 4:15pm: Close
With Workshop Topics such as:
- Board Roles & Responsibilities
- Human Resources 101
- Fine-Tuning your Budget Process
- Metrics to Drive Grant Performance
- Fundraising for a Small Shop
- Board Recruitment & Retention
- and more!