LEAD: CNS’s Leadership, Education, and Development
program for future and current nonprofit leaders
Are you currently a nonprofit board or staff member?
Are you interested in serving on a nonprofit board but uncertain where to start?
LEAD’s aim is to bring people of all skill levels and experience together for a collaborative program of nonprofit best practices training, and professional development.
- Current board and staff will learn practical skills and gain access to tools that will enhance the work of their organization.
- Prospective nonprofit leaders will learn the principles of nonprofit service and be connected to opportunities for board membership in their community.
- Both groups will benefit from a reciprocal environment of peer support and shared experiences.
We hope you’ll take this opportunity to strengthen personal and professional skills and empower the work of local nonprofit organizations!
We plan to offer LEAD in more locations as additional funding is secured. If you’re a business or foundation interested in sponsoring a LEAD program in your community, please get in touch today!
Participation is free!
Please see our program requirements below.
LEAD: Umatilla County Calendar
All sessions are from 2:00pm – 3:30pm and will be held online via Zoom
|Kick-Off Meeting||Tuesday, September 15th|
||Tuesday, September 29th|
|Recruitment & Retention||Tuesday, October 13th|
|Fundraising & Finances||Tuesday, October 27th|
|Social Media & Web Presence||Tuesday, November 10th|
- All applicants must be 18 years of age to apply and participate. (Our age range for emerging leaders is 18 to 40, but if you’re slightly older than 40 and still want to participate, please don’t hesitate.)
- We ask all applicants to commit to attend at least four out of the five events.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!