Mid-Valley Development Professionals (MVDP) serves professionals in Oregon’s Mid-Willamette Valley who raise funds for nonprofit organizations. MVDP links development professionals in the Salem-Keizer, Albany and Corvallis areas with others in the development community and provides affordable opportunities for professional growth and development.
CNS is managing the administration of MVDP’s programming and membership in 2019 for a trial year. When you order an organization pass, up to five people from your org can attend each event. You save more than half off compared to paying per event!
Enjoy all the following additional benefits:
- Free admission to 6 educational workshops with expert speakers
- Free attendance to three of CNS’s Learn@Lunch sessions in the Mid-Valley area
- Discounted rate to CNS’s Guiding More Good Conference
- Discounted rates to other CNS workshops as they’re scheduled
- Networking opportunities with your peers
- Exclusive job postings in the area